Charles Heidsieck Rose Reserve NV Champagne 750ml

No reviews yet Write a Review
RRP: $159.99
You save $30.00
Current Stock:

Gift boxed

This excellent Rose Champagne is typically composed of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes from a single vintage which makes up 80% of the blend. The remaining 20% is made up of reserve wines with an average age of 5 years. A salmon pink base, interspersed by an exceptionally fine and persistent bead, carries a buoyant lacy mousse well. On the nose delicate peach and winter strawberry aromas meld into elements of toast, yeasty baked bread and citrus notes. Very refined and long there’s a subtle creaminess to the winter strawberry, peach, toast, baked bread, yeast lees and citrus flavours. Crisp acidity lends itself to a dry refreshing finish. Long winter strawberry, peach, citrus, baked bread, light toast and yeast lees aftertaste.

Drink over the next 3-4 years. Alc. 12%

Please note: Product details such as images, labels, vintages etc may change from our suppliers without notice. If you are looking for a specific wine vintage, please contact us for confirmation.

Frequently Bought Together:

Charles Heidsieck Rose Reserve NV Champagne 750ml
Inc. GST

Customer Reviews

Delivery Fees

Cost per case (or part thereof)

Sydney Metro Areas: $8.95

Melbourne Metro Areas: $10.95

Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide Metro Areas: $10.95

Tasmania: $29.95

Perth Metro Areas: $15.95

Live elsewhere? We also deliver outside these areas. During the checkout process simply enter your postcode in to the shipping estimator for a price

Please note: Our standard capital city metro areas are determined by our national courier classifications not Australia Post.

When will it arrive? Read the latest estimated delivery times.

Please contact our customer service team (email: or telephone 02 8735 9826) if you need more info