null
Holm Oak Tasmania Pinot Gris 750ml

Holm Oak Tasmania Pinot Gris 750ml


Vintage 2019

Holm Oak Vineyards was established in 1983, and takes its name from the beautiful Holm Oak trees planted on the property. A boutique family-owned winery and vineyard located in the pristine environment of the Tamar Valley in northern Tasmania, it’s one of the few smaller family owned wineries who grow, make and bottle their own wines on site.

This Pinot Gris was harvested at optimal ripeness, when the fruit was displaying lovely crunchy pear characters with a touch of citrus. 20% of the wine was fermented in old oak barrels with indigenous yeast to create the more textural savoury element to the wine, whilst the remaining 80% was cool fermented in tank to retain the beautiful aromatics.

This wine has beautiful lifted pear and jasmine characters on the nose with some hints of creamy, leesy characters underneath. Whilst the powerful palate is packed with flavour, it also has added complexity and weight as a result of the wild ferment. The wine finishes with lovely crisp natural acidity.


Please note: Product details such as images, labels, vintages etc may change from our suppliers without notice. If you are looking for a specific wine vintage, please contact us for confirmation.

$29.99 $23.99
Quantity:
Tasting Notes
Reviews
Shipping Info
  • Product Reviews

    ×

    This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

    Write A Review

  • DELIVERY FEES

    Sydney Metro Areas: $5.95 per case (or part thereof)
    Canberra Metro Areas: $9.95 per case (or part thereof)
    Melbourne Metro Areas: $9.95 per case (or part thereof)
    Brisbane Metro Areas: $9.95 per case (or part thereof)
    Adelaide Metro Areas: $9.95 per case (or part thereof)
    Hobart Inner Metro Areas: $9.95 per case (or part thereof)
    Perth Metro Areas: $9.95 per case (or parth thereof)
    Live elsewhere? We also deliver outside these areas. During the checkout process simply enter your postcode in to the shipping estimator for a price

    *Please note: Our standard capital city metro areas are determined by our national courier classifications not Australia Post

    A case can comprise of:
    Up to 12 bottles of any Wine, Sparkling, Spirits or Water
    A single case of Beer, Cider, or Pre-Mixed Beverages


    Please contact our customer service team (email: info@ourcellar.com.au or telephone (02) 7901 7206) if you need more info

Recently Viewed Products

×
×